Brief installation instructions for spark plugs
Observe the following steps during installation:
- Loosen the old spark plug.
- Remove any encrustations and dirt from the installation slot with compressed air before removing.
- Unscrew the old spark plug.
- Remove any heavy soiling in the spark plug bore area.
- Screw the spark plug in as far as it goes by hand.
- Never use spark plugs that have fallen onto a hard surface after removal from the packaging.
- Set the torque wrench to the correct tightening torque.
- Place the nut of the torque wrench straight onto the tightening nut of the spark plug and tighten it.