Save the environment and your wallet: NTK lambda sensors
Every car with a regulated catalytic converter has at least one lambda sensor. Modern cars require at least two sensors. Increasing numbers of motorcycles are also equipped with lambda sensors.
- provide for a perfect fuel mixture generation
- guarantee optimal working conditions for the catalytic convertor
- reduce harmful emissions
- keep consumption of the vehicle to a minimum
Market leader: NGK
- NGK is the leading supplier of lambda sensors for original equipment manufacturers - both in the automobile and motorcycle sectors.
- The current assortment for the aftermarket comprises more than 7600 vehicle applications
- Most of these come directly from original equipment and are always produced according to OE specifications