LPG LaserLine: the specialists for gas operation
Increasing numbers of production vehicles run on natural gas and increasingly more drivers are having their petrol engines converted to operation with liquid gas. However, because the combustion of gas differs greatly from the combustion of petrol, NGK has developed special spark plugs for gas operation and combined them into one "fast-moving assortment": LPG LaserLine.
The assortment comprises eight special spark plugs, thus covering approx. 95 % of all conversion-capable vehicle applications in Europe. In the process, the time-tested short numbering system of NGK helps you find the right spark plug quickly and easily.
The assortment at a glance:
- For gas-powered engines: LPG and CNG
- With only eight models: 95 % market coverage
- Double precious metal design: laser-welded
- Special coating: Protects and facilitates removal
- Easy installation: preset spark gap
- Time-tested: NGK short numbering system